Saturday, August 13, 2011

Preface

I've been thinking to have a blog with only picture there. Why?

1. People say "A picture is worth a thousand words". It's true! Words by different languages may be saying different meanings, but picture not. They can be read without any knowledge of languages. In my point of view, it's one of the few skills that we human being commonly use, like we all use the Arabic number.

2. There are always some pictures which have impressed me with the world news, beautiful design, photography or whatever, during my daily surfing of internet. They can be forgotten, or they can be recorded. Maybe being inspired by Taryn Simon's TED talk, I choose to record them. They might become sources of a photo book in the future, which would be the best reward when I become too old to read any text. Imaging how beautiful it is to replay what you've experienced together with the one you love.


No comments:

Post a Comment